Lux Madeira measures against COVID-19
At Lux Madeira, the safety of our customers and employees is always our top priority.
The safety measures that our company implemented are according to the World Health Organization and National and Regional Health Authorities (SNS and SRS).
We will update this document based on the overall situation of the pandemic COVID-19 and the recommendations of the Regional, National and International Health Organizations.
We realise that sometimes plans change, and you may need to cancel or adjust your reservation, so we try to be fair when charging fees. If you cancel your reservation at least 48 hours in advance, you will get a complete reimbursement by an express notice with a document proving the reason for your cancellation.
- We are working from home.
- We communicate with customers and suppliers via email, Chatbot, Messenger, and mobile.
- Our customers can make reservations globally, and e-tickets are automatically issued (We won’t receive tickets printed on paper).
- Payments are through Bank transfer, VISA, and PayPal.
- The member of our staff who will pick you up might require to confirm your voucher identification (electronic ticket).
- All occupants of the vehicle must wear a mask. However, it is not compulsory to wear it while hiking in nature.
- We ask you to please keep the same seat for the entire day, and with a week-long group, for the whole week.
- Drivers, tour guides and guests will wear personal protective equipment.
- Customers must use the hand sanitiser before getting in the vehicle.
- The front-row seats are for staff use only.
- All vehicles have plastic bags for rubbish, which will be closed appropriately and put in the dustbin at the end of the service.
- Before each service, all vehicles will be cleaned and sanitised with the recommended products.
- Vehicle occupancy follows government regulations.
- Participants must respect the social distance.
- We suggest our guests to stay in the hotel if they have fever, cough or respiratory complications.
- Recommendations on breathing etiquette:
- Face your forearm when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
We prioritise partners who comply with the “Clean & Safe 2021” seal or who have adopted measures that contribute to the control and mitigation of COVID-19.
- Our partners disinfect all equipment used with the recommended disinfection products (example: cannoning equipment).